Gay couple traveling to Tallinn, Estonia Estonia Forum
Log in to get trip updates and message other travellers. Level Contributor. Visitied Estonia last summer and loved it, even the touristy Old Town where they had people on the street trying to entice you into their restaurant - but when you signalled you weren't interested they backed off at once - very much unlike the southern parts of Europe.
Rue des Archives during Pride The first gay bar opened
- Couples kissing in the street are frowned on and rare.
- Swissotel Tallinn.
- Watch this Topic. Log in to get trip updates and message other travellers.
- But I understand that cultures and customs are different from place to place.
- The law in Estonia does not forbid same sex relations, however in the view of Madle Saluveer, member of the Estonian Gay Youth association, it does not give any guarantees as well. Feb 14, by JohntheFinn.
- Ferries Helsinki-Tallinn - Update When is the best time to visit? View Hotel.
Tallin 6. The village has 2km long beach area with pine tree forests edging right up to the shore. In Albi, Anneli; Bardutzky, Samo eds. Is it easy to get around? The planned wartime size of the Defence Forces is 60, personnel, including 21, personnel in high readiness reserve.
Although the majority of citizens are nominally Lutheran, ecumenical services during national days, Christian holidays, or at public events are common.