Gay Melbourne Guide
PHOTO DES GAY BLACK
- An eclectic Midsumma dance party for everybody who likes a boogie. Thu - Sat: pm - am.
- Flower Drum Award-winning Cantonese restaurant.
- As any lunch fan will attest, making a good sandwich is an art unto itself.
- There are blocks and blocks of gay-owned restaurants and businesses. The Queen Victoria Market is a significant landmark in Melbourne and also the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Attik is the newest addition to the Chapel Street nightlife scene. View All Blog Posts in Melbourne.
It has been proudly serving the gay men of Melbourne since DTs Pub in Brighton. As any lunch fan will attest, making a good sandwich is an art unto itself. The Peel is another fun club that regularly hosts big dance events.
The lounge, bar, and club has dedicated Friday nights to Mother parties, which are geared towards queer Melbourne girls. Follow Hornet.