Sacred, secular and irreverent: Dublin Gay Men s Chorus on their summer concert
Jim Larkin, the turbulent leader of the Dublin strike. Comment, criticism and satire are monopolized by Ulster, labour troubles, Marconi and oil scandals, the dancing mania, social extravagance and the spread of the cinema habit. Liberal candidates were returned who never got in before or after: there is a story of one so overwhelmed by his wholly unexpected success that he fainted on the declaration of the poll.
The book cover has been created by the transcriber and is placed in the public domain.
Visitors both gay and straight alike
- Please give full details of the problem with the comment
- Read next:.
- You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site.
- Social Europe is being destroyed.
- Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic.
- To learn more see our Cookies Policy. An amendment to the Employment Equality Act will prevent religious-run hospitals and schools from dismissing employees for being a lone parent, a divorcee, or LGBT — but not for being an atheist.
The BAI has ruled that discussions by gay people about their status and aspirations as Irish citizens must be directly challenged on the same programme at the same time. FA Cup. Please log in to comment. She may change the hearts and minds of those who are wary of gay people.