No gay life in Cartagena! A shame. Cartagena Forum
They even do coffee roasting workshops for the hardcore coffee buffs out there who want to learn the traditional Colombian method of roasting. We will always remember Carmen Restaurant as one of the highlights of our time in Cartagena as this is where Stefan proposed!
Gay travellers: forget about Cartagena, it is a place for straight backpackers and for boring couples to stay in cozy boutique hotels. View more on Instagram. The closest beach to the city is in the Bocagrande area, however for the best beaches, we recommend heading out to the islands.
In the tab for each zone you will find a location map with directions to the place: driving, walking, public transport or bike.
Fbuds is a gay site in Chicago full of single
- Login with Facebook. Both the Jamaican Network of Seropositives ibid.
- Check it out on youtube.
- Go to Medellin and stay in the area of El Poblado, you can also take the metro to downtown! Like this post?
- If you really want to avoid the tourists in the busy summer season you can travel at other times, but be aware that it will probably rain a lot more and be very humid. TripAdvisor LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites.
- You'll be walking distance from the best gay bars and restaurants, as well as being able to relax inside the hotel as much as you wish. Hey just wondering if anyone has the last scoop the gay bars in Cartagena?
- We found it incredibly romantic to watch the sun setting over the ocean with a glass of cava, and it was also interesting to see different parts of the city from the water.
- It's located in the vibrant Getsemani neighbourhood, overlooking the ocean.
- Older Post Newer Post.
Feb 18, Post Office Cartagena Feb. Browse forums All Browse by destination. Ask a question.